We currently have 14 Products in the store Your cart is empty
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Blackfolio-Package 4.2 [SKINION]

  1. #1

    --> Blackfolio-Package 4.2 [SKINION]

    this is a black version of my Grayfolio-RED . Just decided to share with u guys
    "Dark, simplistic black and red theme designed without all the clutter found in other premium themes. This theme is perfect for a professional business site or any other site looking for a minimal and clean appearance."


    ***LIVE DEMO***

    Support Forums/Branding Free:
    Homepage - Free/Premium Vbulletin 5, IPB, Xenforo, : Styles, Themes, Skins + Modifications

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Older versions by request !

    I believe this is a problem with the style vars. I can give you instructions to fix or I can do it for you. Let me know what you decide
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2

  3. #3
    I'm willing to pay to fix this.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEarluxx View Post
    I believe this is a problem with the style vars. I can give you instructions to fix or I can do it for you. Let me know what you decide
    I dont mind either way. I'm happy for you to fix and don't mind paying or donating to vb Inspired for the fix

    Thank you.

  5. #5
    Ok , pm me your log in details and i'll fix for you

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEarluxx View Post
    Ok , pm me your log in details and i'll fix for you
    Thanks Earl, details pm'd.

  7. #7
    Donation sent, keep up the great work!

  8. #8

    --> Style not being grabbed by blog

    Black-FOLIO 4.1.4

    The style loads up correctly on the front page and forum but it doesn't show on the blog (vb default is displayed). I'm currently running 4.1.2

    I also tried overwriting but still same result.

    Edit:
    Found my error and corrected it. All is working correctly.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by vaguard View Post
    Black-FOLIO 4.1.4

    The style loads up correctly on the front page and forum but it doesn't show on the blog (vb default is displayed). I'm currently running 4.1.2

    I also tried overwriting but still same result.

    Edit:
    Found my error and corrected it. All is working correctly.
    would you care to share your solution to the problem, just in case anyone else runs into this

Similar Threads

  1. Grayfolio-Package 4.2 [SKINION]
    By Tan in forum Free vBulletin 4 Styles
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-17-2015, 04:09 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 09:41 AM
  3. vB3 - 4.2 [SKINION]
    By Tan in forum Free vBulletin 4 Styles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 06:56 AM
  4. Blackfolio Update
    By Mod in forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 11:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •