We currently have 14 Products in the store Your cart is empty
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BlueTang 4.2 [SKINION]

--> BlueTang 4.2 [SKINION]

A vibrant theme depicting the fruitful colors of blue and green. (branding free license can be purchased form our store if you would like to remove link footer)

Support Forums:
    Homepage - Free/Premium Vbulletin 5, IPB, Xenforo, : Styles, Themes, Skins + Modifications

***LIVE DEMO***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Attached Files Attached Files

im running a 4.06 version and when i upload and run it it doesnt turn our properly:

Not shure what i did wrong, i uploaded the "bluetang" folder to: forums<images<styles<bluetang
    Note that its not within a folder called bluetang, or in other words i did not do: forums<images<styles<bluetang<bluetang

please help meh

Quote Originally Posted by dehsnowman View Post
    im running a 4.06 version and when i upload and run it it doesnt turn our properly:

Not shure what i did wrong, i uploaded the "bluetang" folder to: forums<images<styles<bluetang
    Note that its not within a folder called bluetang, or in other words i did not do: forums<images<styles<bluetang<bluetang

please help meh
    First of all whats the structure of your forum URL ? If its "www.yoursite.com" it should work but if its "www.yoursite.com/forum/" then you would have to add on the extra forum directory to the image path. Send me your Url if your not sure.

Very nice!

Thank you!

very Nice Theme......But can its work on vbulletin 4.1.2.....if not please update this to work in vbulletin 4.1.2.......reply me soon...thanks

Hi

Hope you can release an update for vB4.1.6, please...nice skin, and thank you for your efforts!

--> Amazing theme

I have been searching for good free VB Themes for a while now, this is my far the best. You can use my site examtalk.in/forums as a showcase as i intend to use this theme to the fullest.

Quote Originally Posted by amathur2k View Post
    I have been searching for good free VB Themes for a while now, this is my far the best. You can use my site examtalk.in/forums as a showcase as i intend to use this theme to the fullest.
    Thank you very much, will try and get this updated to 4.1.10 by the ensd of the week

--> Welcome

You are quite welcome, am waiting for the promised update
    Fyi, here are some of the issues i fixed myself

1) forumhead_width,
    2) Sidebar
    3) Threads / Posts Last Post do not come in the right place.

I could not quite solve the problem with the "What's Going On?" box